The Marshall Electronics 18.5" Rack Mount LCD Monitor with 3G-SDI and IMD features on-screen tri-color tally displays, eliminating the need for external displays. Also on-screen are an audio presence indicator and video time code, both detected from SDI auxiliary data stream. Moreover, tri-color hard tally LEDs are available and can be controlled via the RS-422 / 485 ports or DB-15 connector. The monitor easily integrates with existing tally systems and controllers, including Image Video, NVISION, TSL, and MEI protocols.
Connections include a 3G/HD-SDI input and output. Rack size is 6RU. The monitor comes equipped with removable rack ears and ships ready to rack mount, but it can also be wall or ceiling-mounted with an optional VESA adapter (the viewing angle is ultra wide 178°).
- LED-backlit panel with 178° wide viewing angle
- High-resolution scaling / high-quality deinterlacing
- 1366x768 resolution, 1000:1 contrast, 300 nits bright
- On-screen 3-color tally, audio presence, and time code
- Hard tally LEDs can be controlled by RS-422/485/DB-15
- Features multiple frame marker overlays with center mark
- Pixel-to-pixel mode / blue gun / adjustment settings memory
- Fast access to brightness/contrast/color via RotoMenu feature
- Easily integrates with tally systems including Image Video / NVISION / TSL / MEI protocols