The Catseye 3-12x44 Riflescope (Black Matte) from BSA features a black matte finish, a 1" single-tube construction, is provisioned with an Standard reticle and has a fast focus eyebell. There is a unique integrated slanted hood on the objective, functioning as a built in sun shade. The click value adjustment of the external locking windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. These W&E turrets feature an advanced push/pull, zero reset system adjusted with an included hex wrench. Fully multicoated optics for brighter viewing, parallax, waterproof, fogproof and shockproof construction make this riflescope chock-full of features at a very reasonable price.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- 1" single-tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- ¼ MOA click value for the external locking windage & elevation turrets
- Adjustable side parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- High impact rated shockproof for heavy duty use in rugged shooting environments
- Fully multicoated optics multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrasted image with less eyestrain
- The Standard reticle features 4 posts at 3, 6, 9 & 12 o'clock. Floating cross hairs indicate the exact point of aim