This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Contender 6-24x40 Riflescope from BSA boasts a side parallax adjustment turret with a setting range of 10 yards to infinity. The BSA Climate Extreme protection delivers o-ring seals for a waterproof tube and a nitrogen-filled tube for internal fogproof dependability. BSA BrightView fully multi-coated lenses provide optimal sharpness and resolution. Side parallax adjustment furnishes compensation for the shooters head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle. The BSA Special Contender Mil-Dot reticle, a classic crosshair with unique triangular pointers, is located in the second focal plane. An expansive 6-24x zoom combined with the moderately large objective size of 40mm make this scope a first choice for all-around use in variable environments and situations. An objective sunshade, windage and elevation knobs with push/pull zero reset, scalloped turret knobs, a precise ⅛ MOA click value, a 1" tube, a magnification power ring and a fast focus ring complete this feature packed riflescope.
- Black matte finish
- 1" single-tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- ⅛ MOA click value for the external locking windage & elevation turrets
- O-ring sealed, nitrogen filled, provides waterproof and fogproof protection
- Adjustable side parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- Second focal plane position of the reticle maintains the reticle size throughout the magnification range
- Designed and patented by BSA engineers in the USA and manufactured under stringent quality control standards
- Ball & coil spring retention system provides a high impact shock proofing for heavy duty use in rugged shooting environments
- Fully multicoated optics multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrasted image with less eyestrain
- The BSA Special Contender Mil-Dot reticle presents a familiar 4 post, cross hair configuration where medium length and weight posts change to light weight posts and intersect at the exact point of aim. A series of dots and arrow-head pointers on the stadia give the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement