The 2-7x28 Edge Pistol Scope (Black) from BSA Optics furnishes a utilitarian multiple magnification and an objective size specifically tailored for a pistol or handgun. The 2-7x power is easily changed up or down via the magnification ring adjacent to the ocular's standard focus eyepiece. A comfortable eye relief is provided and the optics have been specially treated with BSA's BrightView offering multi coating for a clearer, crisper and brighter viewing experience. The 30/30 Duplex reticle is a popular straight forward pattern of classic cross hairs morphing from medium-weight to light-weight stadia at the point of aim. The scope is protected with BSA's Climate Xtreme Protection offering o-ring seals with nitrogen filled waterproofing, fogproofing and shockproofing. This is a durable pistol scope useful for both big game and target shooting.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Fixed parallax free setting at 50 yards
- Zoom magnification ring and windage & elevation turrets
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- BSA's Climate Xtreme Protection supplies o-ring seals and nitrogen filling for fogproof, waterproof and shockproof use
- BSA's Brightview delivers fully multicoated optics with multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image and less eyestrain
- The 30/30 Duplex reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim