The 2-7x32 Edge Pistol Scope (Black) from BSA Optics features a slightly larger objective size of 32 millimeters which translates to more light transmission for brighter views during distant shots or lower light conditions. The scope is protected with BSA's Climate Xtreme Protection which ensures a waterproof, fogproof and shockproof pistol scope. The one piece tube is o-ring sealed, and filled with bone-dry nitrogen to ensure protected use in all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather. The practical 2-7x power is easily changed up or down via the magnification ring adjacent to the ocular's standard focus eyepiece. BSA's BrightView provides multi coating for optimal sharpness and resolution. The 30/30 Duplex reticle is a popular straight forward pattern of classic cross hairs thicker on the edges, then taper to thin in the center of the image directing the eye to the point of aim. This is a durable pistol scope useful for both target shooting and big game.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Fixed parallax free setting at 50 yards
- Zoom magnification ring and windage & elevation turrets
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- BSA's Climate Xtreme Protection supplies o-ring seals and nitrogen filling for fogproof, waterproof and shockproof use
- BSA's Brightview delivers fully multicoated optics with multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image and less eyestrain
- The 30/30 Duplex reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim