The Samsung S24A850DW 24" 850 Series Business LED Monitor features a wide viewing angle. The monitor's bright 300 cd/m2 screen and high 1000:1 dynamic contrast ratio make it easily viewable in any light. Its 5.0ms response time is ideal for gaming and watching HD content. The Monitor can be mounted on a wall or used with the included desk stand.
The monitor features 3 USB 3.0 ports so you can easily connect peripherals to your computer by simply plugging them into the monitor. Additionally, the monitor features VGA, Dual Link DVI, and Display Port connectivity options. You can even use the Display Port and DVI connections together and connect the display to 2 different computers for easy switching back and forth.
- New Samsung LED PLS Technology
- Innovative new Samsung screen technology results in more accurate color and better viewing angles
- Natural-Looking Images
- Samsung LED PLS technology delivers 100% sRGB critically accurate color, for beautifully rendered images, more accurate photo editing, and better gaming
- High Image Quality
- With 1920 x 1200 (24" model) and resolution, 5ms GTG response time and Samsung LED PLS screens, you'll enjoy high-resolution image quality
- The Samsung LED PCS panel uses up to 50% less energy than traditional CCFL displays. And combined with eco features such as eco savings, eco light sensor and eco motion sensor, the 8 Series Samsung monitors help you significantly reduce energy consumption
- Enhanced Connectivity
- VGA, Dual Link DVI, Display Port and USB 3.0 give you high-speed connectivity and flexibility. And using Display Port and DVI together, you can connect your display to two different PCs at once. The SA850 comes with three USB 3.0 ports
- Rated EPEAT Gold Standard
- By meeting and exceeding the highest green standards, this product has been rated GOLD by the EPEAT. The rating is based on the environmental impact in a complete product lifecycle, so consumers can easily match high-performance electronics with green benefits. Earning this top rating means this product surpasses standard green criteria by at least 75%