The Samsung NC220 22" LED PCoIP Cloud Computing Display features a 1680x1050 resolution and a wide viewing angle. The NC220's bright 300 cd/m2 screen and high 1000:1 dynamic contrast ratio make it easily viewable in any light. The integrated PCoIP technology incorporates the latest in network computing. Instead of the traditional client-server relationship, PCoIP eliminates the need for a CPU, OS, or device drivers on the computer. Instead, the CPU, OS, and drivers are located on the server itself and are transmitted directly to the display, eliminating cumbersome client-side computer maintenance - everything is located on the server itself.
The NC220's 4 USB 3.0 ports can be used for peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard, and external storage devices. An audio jack lets you connect speakers or headphones and an Ethernet port connects the NC220 to the cloud. Additionally, the display features both DVI and VGA connectivity, allowing you to easily set up a dual-display workstation.
The NC220's 5.0ms response time is ideal for gaming and watching HD content. It can be mounted on a wall or used with the included desk stand.
- VMware Ready is a comprehensive validation and co-branding program that offers customer solutions that have passed VMware-specified integration or interoperability criteria, and are technically ready for optimal use with VMware vSphere and VMware View The Samsung NC220 monitor is certified to make best use of VMware technology
PCoIP Cloud Computing Displays
- Samsung's NC220 is a reliable alternative to outdated and expensive workstations, PCs and thin clients, with lower initial costs
Low Cost, Low Maintenance
- Since everything is stored on the centralized host platform, the network is easy to maintain. There's no travel to remote locations for maintenance, saving time and money
Thin, Clutter-Free Design
- Samsung's space-saving zero client design maximizes office space, while a stand that houses cables minimizes clutter
Security & Protection
- Software is installed, and important information is stored, on centralized host platforms. The entire system is secured against viruses, information leaks and internal and external attack
- The Samsung S22A450BW is a complimentary monitor to the NC220, and can be connected easily to let you cost-effectively add workstations
Full USB Device Support
- With 4 USB ports and full USB device support, users can access a wide range of USB peripheral devices directly through the monitor, enhancing connectivity whilst maintaining the security of the system
- Make your environmental impact is a positive one. Samsung's Cloud Display uses innovative LED Back Light Unit (BLU) technology which saves energy-up to 40% compared to conventional CCFL screens. What's even better is this LED panel is halogen- and mercury-free, so you'll help conserve our planet's natural resources and reduce carbon emissions