The GS 4-24x50 Riflescope from BSA Optics is the largest size riflescope in the BSA Gold Star line. With an exceptional 50mm objective this optic is made for long range hunting in the low-light twilight conditions of dust, dawn or an overcast sky, not to mention normative day light. If the 95% light transmission is not enough to entice you, the powerful 6x zoom magnification of 4x to 24x should convince you to bring the target details close enough in to touch. Scan the field at 4x and then zoom in as much as 24x for target acquisition. Utilize the side parallax turret to keep the target relative to the reticle. Apply the crosshairs and hash marks of the EZ Hunter reticle to adjust for bullet trajectory compensation. Leverage the fast focus eyepiece and then, quickly and accurately place your shot. You can't go wrong with this feature packed riflescope. The windage and elevation settings have a precise ¼ MOA click adjustment value. BSA furnishes BrightView which minimizes color fringing and increases brightness, crispness and contrast. The fully multicoated optics adds to the brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain. Waterproofing, fogproofing and shockproofing is delivered by BSA's Climate Xtreme Protection. This is an outdoor, all-weather, all light-conditions scope with a large objective and a large spread of magnification power.
- Additional side turret for convenient parallax adjustment
- Generous 4" eye relief adequate for the most intensive recoil
- A fast focus eyepiece eliminates the precious lost nanoseconds that can make or break a shot due to focus fumbles
- Outdoor enthusiasts will greatly appreciate the added benefits of a riflescope that is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- 6x zoom magnification allows quick and easy zoom from 4x to 24x magnification, from scanning a wide field to zooming in to a detailed target
- The EZ Hunter reticle features a standard 4-post cross hair configuration. The four medium weight posts morph into light weight posts to guide the eye to the center of the sight picture. On the lower stadia are 3 hash marks that provide for bullet trajectory compensation for long range shots