This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 30mm Huntsman RGB Multi-Purpose Sight from BSA Optics is a lightweight affordable multi-purpose sight engineered for years of performance in the field or at the range. The wide field of view and red/green/blue illuminated dot reticle make this model well-equipped to handle a variety of short-range targeting applications in daylight and low-light.
This configuration of the Huntsman multi-purpose sight features a weather sealed housing, 11 position brightness setting, and fully multicoated optics to ensure bright and clear sighting even in pouring rain, humidity, and low light conditions. This sight is configured with a 1x magnification for enhanced situational awareness, fixed focus, and 1/2" windage and elevation adjustments for accurate repeatable targeting from one shot to the next. This scope is at home on a rifle, shotgun, pistol, bow, or crossbow.
- RGB Illuminated Center Dot Technology
- Adjustable brightness settings for red, green, and blue center dot provide numerous options for precision shot placement in all lighting conditions. Red center dot is suitable for daylight, green is ideal for dusk and dawn, and blue for night hunting and low-light conditions.
- Xtreme Climate Protection
- Weather seals and shock-resistant construction ensure that this sight will withstand the rigors of harsh weather and long treks into the wilderness.
- BrightView Coating
- Multiple coatings applied to exposed lens surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.