This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Huntsman 3-9x40 RGB Riflescope from BSA Optics is a versatile, durable hunting riflescope designed for all-around targeting in the field and at the range. The 40mm multicoated objective lens transmits a clear bright image with high contrast, even in low light. An illuminated red/green/blue floating crosshair reticle provides the operator with three options for optimizing their shooting experience.
The Huntsman riflescope series uses proprietary Xtreme Climate Protection to ensure the clarity and durability of the scope, protecting the optics from water, fog, and shock. A fast focus eyepiece, precise finger-adjustable windage/elevation, and crisp edge-to-edge image quality equip this riflescope with the features needed to perform in a wide range of conditions. The 3-9x magnification is well-suited for short and mid-range targeting, providing operators with the flexibility to keep varmint and big game in the crosshairs.
- Illuminated Center Dot Technology
- Adjustable brightness settings for red, green, and blue center dot provide numerous options for precision shot placement in all lighting conditions. Red center dot will work for almost all lighting conditions, green dot is ideal for dusk and dawn, and blue for night hunting and low-light conditions.
- Xtreme Climate Protection
- Weather seals and shock-resistant construction ensure that this riflescope will withstand the rigor of harsh weather conditions and long treks into the wilderness.
- BrightView Coating
- Multiple coatings applied to exposed lens surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.