The black ACWP6045 Large Watertight Hard Case from Ape Case is a little larger than the WP6035 version of this case but maintains the same basic design of a briefcase-style, ruggedly designed and well-protected way to transport your sensitive equipment. Use it for light meters, firearms, cameras or even valuable documents. With its strong copolymer polypropylene construction and supported by sealed O-rings, a pressure relief valve and stainless steel hardware, this is a water-tight (water-resistant) case for anyone who wants a safe, secure way to travel in moisture-laden environments. It's also valuable for keeping dust, dirt and other contaminants away from your valuable contents.
The interior contains Pick and Pluck foam for ultimate customization so you'll know your gear will be nested exactly the way you want them to be. The case seals with four strong latches and a top hinge designed to open 180° that lays flat for complete and unobstructed access to the contents. This feature will also provide you with maximum balance when the case is placed on a table or the ground. The case contains two slots for user-supplied TSA (Transportation Security Association approved padlocks.
The top grab handle is strong and provides a solid grip. Underneath it is found the pressure equalization value that keeps the internal pressure the same as the outside pressure. At an affordable price point, the American made ACWP6045 Medium Watertight Hard Case is backed by Ape's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- American made engineering and design
- Made with rugged Copolymer Polypropylene
- Water-resistant and dust proof
- Protected latches and hinges, stainless steel hardware, waterproof O-ring seals, rugged handles, pressure relief valves
- Slots for two optional TSA (Transportation Security Administration) approved padlocks
- Pick and Pluck foam interior for customization
- 180 degree hinged lid that allows you to open the case completely flat on the ground for best balance
- Briefcase-shaped case perfect for protecting and transporting sensitive equipment, valuables, firearms and more
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 46.6" (118.4 cm)