Turn on the TSX-112 Desktop Speaker (Yellow) from Yamaha and you can fill your room with the sweet sounds of your very own iPod or iPhone, FM or AM radio, audio CDs and MP3/WMA files from a disc or USB flash drive. Not to mention pretty much any audio player that connects using a 3.5mm standard mini jack.
Clearly, this compact speaker is built to rock. It has a wood cabinet and metal front panel to minimize unwanted vibrations during music playback. Sound is delivered through dual 4 3/8-inch full-range cones with bass reflex ports, which pump out a total of 15 watts each. So whether you're listening to talk radio or jamming out to your playlists, you'll benefit from clear highs and impressive bass.
While many speakers simply amplify audio and leave you on your own to get out of bed in the mornings, such is not the case with the TSX-112. You'll be pleased to find that this handy speaker has a built-in alarm that lets you wake to the sounds of your iPod/iPhone, a beep tone, a CD or FM/AM radio. Heavy snooze button users won't be disappointed, as there is one included. Using the handy remote control, you can turn your new TSX-112 on and off or click to a new song on your iPod or iPhone -- all from the comfort of your couch, bed, easychair -- wherever!
- Stellar Sound
- Enjoy outstanding audio performance with a wood cabinet and metal front panel that combine to minimize vibration during music playback. This means crisp highs and impressive bass
- So Many Listening Choices
- You can dock your iPod or iPhone in the top, or you can listen to CDs, AM/FM radio and USB devices. There's also an aux-in mini jack for connecting a computer or digital audio player
- Built-in Alarm for Customized Waking
- The alarm lets you wake to a beep sound, music from your iPod or iPhone, a CD, or the radio. You can pick which song to wake to. And of course, you'll find the snooze button just within reach
- New-Style Remote Control
- The provided remote control turns the player on and off, and lets you choose songs from your iPod or iPhone