The CT-3441S Travel 4-Section Rapid CF Tripod With CB-40D Ball Head from Feisol has what a location photographer wants: light weight, significant load capacity, compact design, durable carbon fiber construction, and a solid ball head. With a maximum height of 6.15', the CT-3441S has legs that fold down to under 17". Using an optional short center column, it can be operated at a height of only 7.48". The CB-40D ball head has a ball diameter of 1.57", a base diameter of 2.4" and a height of 3.74". It features a dual-caliper lock design, an integrated panning base, and seamless friction controlled movement. The QP-144750 quick release plate is included.
- Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- A maximum operating height of 178 cm (70.08 inches), while folding down to a length of just 43 cm (16.93 inches)
- Base diameter of 2 inches (50mm)
- A lightweight but highly durable frame that weighs just 1.17 kg (2.58 pounds)including center column
- Maximum 2.8 cm (1.1 inch) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
- Ball head features seamless friction controlled movement
- The CT-3441S offers two different optional spikes for various terrains, giving the tripod an exceptionally solid feel.
- Tripod bag is included