The CM-1471 Carbon Fiber Rapid Monopod from Fiesol is a lightweight, four-section camera support that makes it possible to capture rock-steady images without needing to carry or set up a tripod. The monopod's twist-lock leg stages are quick and easy to lock into place securely. The maximum height is 5.57", and the monopod supports up to 24.25 lb, so you can mount any DSLR camera with most lenses, a point & shoot model, or even a compact camcorder.
For fine control, you can attach a head to the monopod's reversible 3/8" & 1/4" mounting screw. The monopod collapses to just 21.65", so you can stow it in most carry-on bags. At only 1.52 lb, it's the perfect travel companion - lightweight, compact, and simple to operate - but highly capable and ready in an instant to help you capture the perfect shot.
- Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Carbon fiber construction with maximum 1.46" (37mm) leg diameter for optimum durability
- Heavy-duty 24.25 lb capacity to meet the most demanding weight requirements
- 3/8" mounting screw for ballhead and other accessories, with reversible 1/4" screw for direct camera attachment
- Highly durable aluminum-alloy CNC-machined mounting plate and twist locks with multi-layer finishing
- Base diameter of 2.4"
- Carrying bag is included