The Fiesol CM-1473 Rapid Monopod with 3 Support Legs is a sturdy one-legged carbon fiber camera support with a little something extra: three legs that flip out to form a miniature tripod at the base. With this function, you get the advantages of a monopod plus some extra tripod-type stability.
With the three legs extended, the CM-1473 can reach a maximum height of 6.72', and it supports up to 11 lb. The rubber-footed mini-legs, foam grip, and wrist strap all help keep things stable and secure. A reversible 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 mounting screw make it simple to attach a camera or a head for greater precision and control. The CM-1473 folds down to an easily handled 2' in length, and a carrying bag is included.
- Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Carbon fiber construction with maximum 1.46" (37mm) leg diameter for optimum durability
- Three carbon-fiber support legs allowing for an extended maximum height of nearly 7 feet (205 cm)
- Heavy-duty 24.25 lb (11 kg) capacity to meet the most demanding weight requirements, 11 lb (5 kg) with support legs extended
- 3/8" mounting screw for ballhead and other accessories, with reversible 1/4" screw for direct camera attachment
- Highly durable aluminum-alloy CNC machined mounting plate and twist locks with multi-layer finishing
- Base diameter of 2.4" (60mm)
- Carrying bag is included