The 10' (3.0m) Cat6 550 MHz Snagless Patch Cable (Purple) from Cables To Go features a snagless design that in addition to preventing snags during installation also provides strain relief ensuring a durable long-lasting cable.
- For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 550 MHz
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point
- Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation