The forest green RainCoat Pro from LensCoat is for the outside shooter who requires excellent protection for his camera/lens combo from the elements - rain, wind, sand, snow and dust. Made from a lightweight poly tricot material, this coat goes on easily with cinch straps and hook & loop closure and provides complete protection. It's held tightly around your lens and no dedicated eyepiece is required for its use. The fold-out arm sleeve that has its own dedicated storage pocket provides full access to your camera's controls.
The length is adjustable by using the included cinch straps that wrap the material around itself. The coat is quiet to use and will not disturb the surrounding environment. The unit comes with a mesh storage pocket and neat extension sleeve to accommodate longer lenses such as 600 and 800mm. It's compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards. This classic Forest Green Camouflage pattern is ideal for general use in wooded areas.
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material
- Super quiet
- No-slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- Integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve for camera control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape seam sealed
- No dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Hood extension sleeve included for 600mm and 800mm lenses
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards