The Nady 10” Dual Gooseneck LED Rack Light comes mounted on a 19” (1U) rackmount strip and can be attached either on the front or the back of the rack cases. The flexible gooseneck lets you position the LED lights in any direction and makes it ideal for discreet illumination.
Commonly found in use at DJ ‘s tables, mixing consoles, or other dimly-lit environs like back stage etc, the bendable shaft gives the option of lighting up or lighting down – you can direct the light to the exact spot where needed.
The rackmount strip has a built-in on / off switch that makes operations easy. A fused power supply eliminates loose wires and keeps the work area clutter-free.
- 19" rackmount strip (1U) with two 10" flexible gooseneck LED lights
- Ideal for illuminating mixing consoles and rack gear on a dark stage
- Hard-wired power cable plugs into any 115 VAC outlet
- LED lights can be positioned in any direction for enhanced illumination
- Fused power supply and on/off switch for easy operation