The Panasonic WV-SW352 Super Dynamic Vandal-Resistant SVGA Fixed Dome Network Camera features Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies to deliver a 128x wider dynamic range compared to other conventional surveillance cameras. It also comes with a 1.3 MP high sensitivity MOS sensor and 2.8 to 10mm varifocal lens that offer high-quality imagery at SVGA resolutions of up to 800 x 600 at 30 fps. The UniPhier LSI chip allows the network camera to simultaneous stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats.
Advanced technologies such as Adaptive Black Stretch, Auto Back Focus, Super Dynamic Range, Face Super Dynamic, and Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) make the WV-SW352 camera suitable for outdoor installations with varying lighting conditions such as car parks.
The camera offers clear images even in a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux (color) and 0.004 lux (B/W) at F/1.6. The Auto Back Focus feature in the camera reduces the time required to focus the camera lens on installation, and automatically focuses the CCD lens when it switches from color to B/W mode.
WDR technology compensates for commonly faced issues such as high-contrast light, back light, glare, and light-reflective environments by adjusting the light and restoring detail to deliver identifiable images. The camera's Face Super Dynamic feature detects the position of a human face and sends the information by XML or video stream. Enabled with Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR), the camera delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images).
The VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where specific areas in a scene are of high interest while the majority of the scene does not need to be captured with the same level of detail. For example, at a parking lot entry or exit, capturing the licence plate is crucial but the general scene of the entrance or exit area does not need to be recorded in high detail. In addition, VIQS also allows you to minimize unnecessary details from being captured and stay in control of the bandwidth.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) complaint, the camera can be installed most almost anywhere and not only near a power supply. The 2-way audio enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station. Equipped with a dehumidification device, this IP66 and IK10-rated camera stays protected against harsh weather conditions and can withstand an impact of up to 20 Joules, making it suitable for outdoor installation in high-risk areas.
Note: Does not include microphone and speaker.
- A 2.8 to 10mm varifocal lens and 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS image sensor offer high-quality imagery
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function for operation in a minimum illumination of 0.2 lux (color) and 0.004 lux (B/W) at F/1.6
- Full frame rates of up to 30 fps transmission at 800 x 600 image size are supported
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Auto Back Focus ensures easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Powered by Ethernet (PoE), allowing for installation almost anywhere and not only near a power supply
- Face detection detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream
- Integration of 3D-DNR delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images)
- Privacy masking to protect up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be set to change by a triggered alarm to ensure higher quality image to be recorded
- Video Motion Detector (VMD) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function
- Browser-controlled digital zoom
- Full duplex bi-directional audio enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- Prioritized Stream Control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate
- Analog monitor output on the camera aids installation
- Bilingual (English and French) GUI and setup menu
- Dehumidification device allows the camera to be used in varying weather conditions
- IP66-rated for water and dust resistance and is also compatible with the IEC60529 measurement standard
- IK10 rating implies that the camera can withstand an impact of up to 20 Joules (equivalent to a 5 kg weight being dropped on the camera from a height of 40 cm)