The Tascam DR-40 Court Room Recording/Transcriber Bundle is a B&H Kit designed for the court reporter or proceedings transcriber who needs a portable recording solution. The DR-40 provides professional-level features and flexibility in a compact and durable design that's ideal for use in the field.
To provide a clear signal for situations where vocal sources are spread out over a larger area, two unidirectional boundary microphones are provided for placement in strategic locations. Each has a 25 foot (7.6 meter) captive cable.
A pair of headphones, two extra memory cards, a carry bag, power adapter, and a 3-way footswitch for remote operation of the recorder, round out a very attractive portable audio recording package for capturing court proceedings.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-40 4-Track Handheld Digital Audio Recorder (Black)
- 2 x Audio-Technica PRO42 - Unidirectional Boundary Microphone
- 2 x SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Pearstone Onyx 1010 Digital Camera/Camcorder Shoulder Bag
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- Tascam RC-3F 3-Way Footswitch
- Tascam PS-P515U AC to USB Power Adapter