The black M900L Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight from SureFire is a tactical accessory combining a single-output LED weapon light with a foregrip for rifles and submachine gun forend rails. This weapon light is designed to deliver a tactical advantage by combining the operator's weapon and illuminator into a fully-integrated user-friendly system. A TIR collimating lens focuses the 500-lumen output into a narrow beam that also delivers adequate peripheral illumination for close and mid-range engagements.
The M900L WeaponLight mounts to Picatinny and Weaver rails using SureFire's Swing-Lever clamp, which is engineered to prevent loosening due to vibration and recoil. The foregrip is constructed from Nitrolon polymer and machined aerospace aluminum with anodized hard coat. The entire system is o-ring and gasket sealed, delivering the weatherproof performance needed for a wide range of combat conditions.
Pressure-sensitive pads on either side of the WeaponLight's vertical grip provide ambidextrous activation capability of the main LED illuminator. Also located on the vertical grip is a pressure pad thumb switch for activating the two low-output LED navigation lights. To prevent accidental activation of the main light and navigation lights, a rotary switch at the bottom of the vertical grip will disable the WeaponLight.
- Single-output 500 lumen LED
- Two low-output LED navigation lights
- TIR focusing lens with coated window
- Ambidextrous momentary-activation of main light via two pressure pads
- Pressure pad thumb activator for navigation lights
- Constant-on rotary switch for main light
- System-disable rotary switch
- Construction Details
- Hard-coat anodized black finish
- Aerospace aluminum and impact-resistant Nitrolon polymer construction
- Integrated Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rail
- O-ring and gasket sealed weatherproofing