The Minimus Tactical Variable-Output LED Headlamp from SureFire is a high-efficiency tactical LED headlamp that provides brilliant white light for any situation in a variety of applications.
With an adjustable output from zero to 100 lumens, via the knurled no-slip right-hand control knob, it runs on a single 123A battery contained within the tilt-control knob. The tilt-control knob features a battery access cap with a short leash to prevent dropping or losing it.
The proprietary refractive optic produces a wide beam optimized for your natural field of view, and includes red, blue, and green filters to give you the option of low-signature light that also preserves dark-adapted vision in caves or at night.
The inclusion of a long-running SOS beacon provides added safety features when needed most, and the fine-weave Special Forces camouflage headband is strong yet comfortable. It features a moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene forehead pad.
Built from tough polymer and aerospace aluminum, hard-anodized in Desert Tan, the Minimus Tactical is lightweight, yet like other Minimus headlamps it is tough enough for the rigors of combat, caving, and mountaineering, and is submersible to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Virtually indestructible LED, regulated to maximize output and runtime
- One-hand varying output adjustment from 0 to 100 lumens
- Proprietary refractive optic produces a smooth, wide beam optimized for your field of vision
- Light assembly rotates up and down 90°
- Built-in SOS beacon can run for days at a time
- Red, blue, and green filters (included) for low-light signature and preserving vision in the dark
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, and Mil-Spec hard-anodized Desert Tan for extreme durability
- Waterproof to a depth of 3.0'
- SureFire camouflage headband provides comfort, durability, and a secure fit with or without a helmet
- Compact integral compartment holds one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life