The JVC 21" Verite Series DT-V21G11Z LCD Monitor is a cost-effective high-end studio monitor. The Verite series is known for reliability and highly accurate production quality.
The monitor consumes 20-30% less power than conventional CCFL monitors do, increasing the monitor's lifetime by up to 300%.
Inputs and outputs include 3G-SDI, composite/component and DVI. Resolution is full HD at 1920 x 1080, contrast ratio is 1000:1, and color processing is at 10 bit. LED backlighting provides improved contrast and black level, producing smoother and more consistent images. The monitor has built-in speakers and 16-channel embedded audio with a level indicator.
Additional features consist of low latency, area / center / safety markers, and LTC and VITC time code support.
- Cost-Effective High-End Accuracy
- Consumes 20-30% less power than CCFLs
- 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 16.7 million display colors and 10-bit color processing
- LED backlight provides improved contrast and black level
- Supports 3G-SDI and dual-link HD-SDI with embedded audio
- Audio, Performance and Functionality
- 1080 / 24psf signal compatibility
- Low latency of less than 1 frame when in field mode
- Built-in speakers / 16-ch embedded audio with level meter
- Eleven marker functions including area / center / safety markers
- Tally lamp, LTC/VITC time code support, and digital closed captioning
- 3-level front controls lockable via a menu and 3 external control terminals
- Vector scope, waveform, and full screen mode for SD 4:3 signal (switchable)
- ITU-709 color space and selectable gamma preset modes (2.2 / 2.35 / 2.45 / 2.6)