The Wohler RMT-170-HD-TT 17" Tabletop-Mount LCD Monitor is a multi-featured TFT monitor with a comprehensive set of video and audio connections. One connection is a DVI-I input, which with the addition of an optional adapter extends out to DVI / VGA / HDMI, selectable between at the press of a front-panel button.
The monitor's screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, contrast ratio is 900:1, and native aspect ratio is 4:9. The active viewing area is 14.7 x 8.2 inches. Color depth is 16.7M and luminance 350 CD/M^2. Rack height is 9RU per the addition of an optional rack-frame.
Display features consist of on-screen labeling, tally, time-code, closed captioning, format display, and safe area / title markers. Audio tools include on-screen level meters and built-in speaker monitoring.
- 2 HD/SD-SDI ins / 1 out
- Headphone and speaker outputs
- One composite input on a BNC connector
- One configurable component input on three BNCs
- Four unbalanced audio RCA inputs, and two such outputs
- One configurable DVI-I input for extending by adapter to VGA / DVI-D
- Image and Audio Features
- Gamma color calibration
- Safe area markers and title markers
- CRT-style image enhancement controls
- On-screen level meters for audio monitoring
- Time-code, closed captioning, and format display