The Wohler RMT-200-HD-TT 20.1" Tabletop-Mount LCD Monitor is a multi-featured TFT monitor with a comprehensive set of video and audio connections. One connection is a DVI-I input, which with the addition of an optional adapter extends out to DVI / VGA / HDMI, selectable between at the press of a front-panel button.
The monitor's screen resolution is 1680 X 1050, contrast ratio is 700:1, and native aspect ratio is 16:10. The active viewing area is 17.1 x 10.7 inches. Color depth is 16.7M and luminance 470 CD/M^2. Rack height is 10RU per the addition of an optional rack-frame.
Display features consist of on-screen labeling, tally, time-code, closed captioning, format display, and safe area / title markers. Audio tools include on-screen level meters and built-in speaker monitoring.
- 1 AES XLR input
- 2 HD/SD-SDI ins / 1 out
- Headphone and speaker outputs
- One composite input on a BNC connector
- One configurable component input on three BNCs
- Four unbalanced audio RCA inputs, and two such outputs
- One configurable DVI-I input for extending by adapter to VGA / DVI-D
- Image and Audio Features
- Gamma color calibration
- Safe area markers and title markers
- CRT-style image enhancement controls
- On-screen level meters for audio monitoring
- Time-code, closed captioning, and format display