The Wohler DVM-2443 Multi-Screen MPEG Monitor is a broadcast-quality video monitor that decodes and displays MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 transport streams with the ability to quickly browse MPEG PID tables. This monitor delivers H.264 / MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 as well as 3G / HD / SD-SDI, and HDMI signals providing operators convenient, at-a-glance monitoring to rapidly identify any transmission errors.
The DVM-2443 is a high-resolution LCD anti-glare TFT monitor that features full digital processing. Precision scaling and gamma correction ensure that all video formats are scaled to the screen at the highest-possible quality. The monitor is capable of displaying in-picture level metering, video waveform, and vector-scope display with classic CRT-style image calibration controls.
- Full motion video monitoring and display of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4
- Monitoring of MPEG from DVB-ASI and IPTV sources
- Easily browse MPEG PID tables both video and audio PIDs
- TS Sync Check (PAT, PMT, PID checks)
- CRC Check (PCR, PTS, CAT checks)
- Monitor MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 / 3G / HD / SD-SDI / HDMI signals
- In-Picture level metering for up to 16-channels of audio
- Monitor audio from speakers and headphone output
- In-Picture centre, area, and safe title markers
- Classic CRT-style image calibration controls
- User assignable function buttons
- Easy software updates via front panel USB