The MT454 Octopus 4-Channel USB Audio Conferencing Mixer from Phoenix Audio is a rack-mountable 4-channel conferencing mixer with VoIP and video codec connectivity via its USB port and RCA connectors. It can be used in small or large conference rooms, classrooms, courtrooms, auditoriums, and in web conferences. The MT454 features 4 XLR microphone inputs that can also be designated as auxiliary or sound reinforcement channels. The unit has built-in echo cancellation and noise suppression as well as a de-reverb filter to eliminate room sound. Its automatic gain control is designed to assure consistent volume between multiple microphones.
- Full Duplex Communication
- Phantom Power Supply (3 V & 24 V)
- Bridging for 3-way communication between multiple connection sources, such as telephone, VoIP and Video Codec
- Male Phoenix Speaker Output
- Daisy chain as many MT454s together as you need to suit the size of your room
- Includes a USB cable, international power supply adapter, and rack-mount ears