This is a pack of five rolls of 120 Digibase CN200 Pro Color Negative Film from Rollei. It is a medium speed, medium format, unmasked color negative film designed for general photographic purposes. Its unmasked quality eliminates the orange dye mask found in other films. It demonstrates excellent grain and a high degree of sharpness and will also produce consistent tonality throughout its exposure range. It is processed in standard C-41 chemistry.
The wide exposure latitude (+/- 1 stop) gives it an edge over similar films and permits it to be used under a wide variety of lighting scenarios and weather conditions. The film has been manufactured with special coatings that minimize its potential for scratches and anti-static flaws. A no curling layer holds it flat and also bolsters its ability to limit scratches. Newton rings are reduced by another coating that is added to the film. The polyester film base gives the resulting negatives a tear-proof quality and a life expectancy of approximately 500 years.
Note! Maco is the actual owner and manufacturer of this film. They purchased the Rollei and Agfa names and formulas. This item may be sold under different names but it is the same film
- Unmask color negative film - An unmasked negative is a color negative without the orange dye mask
- Very good resolution with fine grain and very high sharpness that provides negatives with an excellent quality
- Due to the transparent film medium, this film is especially capable for digital scanning; not as stiff as color slide films
- Large exposure margin of +/- 1 aperture with a high exposure reserve; for use in all lighting and weather conditions
- Special coating to improve film transportation through the camera
- Usable both in daylight and under artificial lights
- Polyester film base with a high breaking strength; tear proof; archive proof; life expectancy of 500 years
- Delivers excellent tonality across the spectrum
- Extremely anti-static before and after the development. The adhesion of dust particles is reduced and, thus, improves the prints for more consistent clean, sharp prints
- Has a special coating to reduce Newton rings
- Extra hard protective layers on both sides of the film to avoid scratches
- No curling layer for excellent flatness of the film and the avoidance of scratches