The MPA-2 Monopod Head from Kirk provides you with both good quality construction and budget-friendly value. All of the external components are crafted from tough 6061-T aircraft aluminum--including the solid, captive-design knobs. However, in order to avoid corrosion, the internal metal parts are all stainless steel. The bearings are made from self-lubricating Delrin composite, and the tripod socket is compatible with any 3/8-inch threads.
The MPA-2 has a locking nut design that allows you to conveniently operate it even while wearing gloves. The design is also strong enough to hold 80 lb of camera and lens gear.
- All external components are crafted from 6061-T aircraft aluminum, and the internal metal parts are stainless steel to avoid corrosion. The bearings are made from self-lubricating Delrin composite.
- Featuring Kirk's 2.5" Arca-style quick release clamp, and a tripod socket that accepts 3/8" threads.
- Quick release clamp rotates 90 degrees, and the locking nut design allows you to easily operate even while wearing gloves.
- Supports up to 80 lb of camera and lens equipment.
- Designed and built in the USA.