This is five rolls of 120 CR200 Film from Rollei. It is a color reversal film, processed in standard E-6 chemistry that produces very sharp, fine grain negatives that capture small details with an excellent archival quality. The film exhibits superb color saturation, gray balance and tonal reproductive qualities throughout the spectrum. Its value is also in its capability to be cross processed in non-standard chemistry where you will receive some of the most interesting negatives imaginable.
Note! Maco is the actual owner and manufacturer of this film. They purchased the Rollei and Agfa names and formulas. This item may be sold under different names but it is the same film
- Sharp image, even in the smallest details
- High color saturation and color purity
- Exact gray balance
- Good reciprocity characteristics.
- Good processing stability
- Processing in E6 chemistry
- Good archival properties when correctly processed
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent for use in cross-processing