The 24mm f/1.4 Wide-Angle Lens for Pentax from Bower is a wide-angle lens that gives you superb low-light capabilities with its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, making it ideal for photojournalism, street photography, interiors and everyday photography. This manual focus lens focuses as close as 9.8", and its circular aperture and narrow depth of field provide pleasing background blur. Advanced multi-coated optical glass reduces flare, distortion and bending for superb image quality.
This durable and compact lens has a Pentax K mount and is compatible with full-frame and APS-C cameras. When mounted on a camera with an APS-C size sensor, it has an equivalent focal length of 36mm. A tulip lens hood, front and rear lens caps, and a lens pouch are included.
- High-quality, durable construction with ultra-fast lens for crisp image capture
- Floating design for sharp images from nearest focus to infinity
- Aspherical glass for improved image edge quality
- High-refractive optical glass used
- Multi-coating for reduced flare
- Smooth image quality in out-of-focus areas using 8 aperture blades