The Sony EVI-H100V PTZ Camera is a high-quality PTZ camera that couples a 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor with a 20x optical zoom lens to provide excellent high definition image quality for various remote viewing applications such as video conferencing, training and distance learning. The camera can be mounted right-side up or upside-down. If upside-down, an E-flip function automatically flips captured images so they are displayed correctly on a connected monitor.
The camera can pan in either direction 170° at a max speed of 100° a second. Focal length is 4.7 - 94mm and minimum object distance is 10 - 800mm. Up to six different preset angles, focus positions, and AE modes can be programmed. Control can be by RS-232C / RS-422 via a PC connection and / or by an included multi-function IR remote control.
- DVI and digital/analog component outputs
- 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor / 20x optical zoom
- E-Flip ensures that images are displayed right-side up
- 170° pan in either direction at a max speed of 100° a second
- 10 - 800mm minimum object distance / 4.7 - 94mm focal length
- Can be controlled by RS-232C / RS-422 or by an included multi-function IR remote