The white Sony EVI-H100V PTZ Camera features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor, a 20x optical zoom lens and robotic pan, tilt and zoom. The EVI-H100V is capable of 1080 resolution at 29.97p, 25p, 59.97i, and 50i frames per second. In addition, 59.94p is available with 720 resolution. The lens has a focal length of 4.7-94mm, which approximates a 31.3-626mm 35mm equivalent angle-of-view. A fast maximum aperture of f/1.6-3.5 facilitates excellent image quality in low light environments.
When the camera is mounted upside-down the E-flip function automatically flips the picture 180°. The camera can memorize up to six preset settings and/or positions and it can pan 170° in either direction, at a max speed of 100° per second. The EVI-H100V can be controlled via RS-232C/RS-422, a PC connection, or by an included multi-function IR remote control.
- Key Features
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor
- Optical zoom lens with 20x zoom ratio
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Full HD 1080p and 720p video
- Approximately 31.3-626mm (35mm equivalent angle-of-view)
- Very fast f/1.6-3.5 maximum aperture for superior low light capability
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Can memorize up to six preset settings and positions
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422
- DVI and digital / analog component outputs