The Telemetrics Remote Control Panel is a camera control system that provides flexible architecture for camera automation. Control of camera, CCU controls, and peripheral devices provide single-operator, efficient control of studio operations.
The GUI (Graphical User Interface) is utilized for ROP controls and the hardware interface for trim controls (pan, tilt, zoom, etc.). A joystick control panel provides trim controls for pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and master pedestal to adjust the camera position. A special assignable knob is used to control the GUI CCU functions. Camera controls are accomplished using specially designed control screens that emulate the manufacturer’s remote operating panel.
- Controls up to 50 cameras / devices via flexible transmission devices (Serial Data (RS232 / RS422), Ethernet (TCP / IP), and Modem)
- Memorize pan, tilt, zoom, focus, track / pedestal, trolley, iris, and master pedestal controls
- 16 presets per camera; standard up to 134 with keypad option
- Preset video switcher for robotics operator preview
- Full camera control and scene presets for Hitachi Z Series, Sony HDC-X300/310, DXC-990, RM-P9, Panasonic AWE Series, HC1500, Ikegami HDL-40 (U4 Protocol), JVC KY series
- Weatherproof Functions: wiper, washer, extender, and camera power
- Auxiliary Devices: Remote Power Outlets-Dataprobe IP420, BlackBox SWI081A; Remote Audio-Symetrix 460, Extron MVC121
- Microsoft Windows XP embedded operating system
- Robust solid-state compact flash media for OS and software
- Remote upgradable software, providing future-ready systems
- Intuitive controls and touchscreen user interface
- Unlimited control locations
- Capable of controlling cameras in a remote site (different city or country)
- Uses off-the-shelf standard network infrastructure