The Gefen GTB-HDMI-3DTV Extender for HDMI 3DTV extends HDMI including multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p Full HD and 4K (4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz) up to 330’ (100 m) using one CAT-5e cable. It also provides an IR backchannel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5e cable extension. The GTB-HDMI-3DTV Extender’s built-in IR "eye" on the receiver allows the user to simply point IR remote(s) of the A/V device towards the display to control hi-def sources as if they were located in the same room or close to the display.
Note! Shielded (STP) CAT-5 or CAT-6 is recommended. However, unshielded (UTP) CAT-5 or CAT-6 is acceptable. CAT-5 or CAT-6 cables should not exceed 330' (100 m).
- Supports Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD resolutions up to 330' (100 m) using one CAT-5e (or better) cable
- Supports HDMI at 225 MHz (up to 12-bit YUV 4:4:4 at 1080p60)
- 12-bit deep color; lip-sync support
- Allows IR remote control of source devices
- Supports high bit-rate audio formats (Dolby TrueHD / DTS Master Audio)
- Internal/external EDID management
- Built-in IR backchannel allows IR remote control of source devices
- Metal enclosure ensures RF shielding
- All-digital signal transmission for zero signal loss
- Optional IR blaster allowing IR remote control of hi-def source devices from the remote viewing locations
- HDCP compliant 1
- Locking power supplies
- Easy surface mounting