The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 is a unique hardware controller for the Remix Decks in the Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 DJ software. The colorful controller features 16 multi-colored pads, which you can use to initiate loops and samples. The F1 also features four dedicated filter knobs and volume faders for mixing sounds as you DJ. Designed to work with the Traktor Pro 2 DJ software, the F1 allows you to assign a sample on the hardware pad and see the software follow suit. This affords ultra-tight cohesion between your physical DJ realm and your DJ support software. Loading samples, sounds and loops has never been easier.
For added convenience, the F1 hardware controller is equipped with 4GB of preloaded, premium loops and one-shot samples. This sound collection delivers more than ten complete Remix Sets. Plus, you can use the 4GB to load your own sounds and samples. In fact, you can even record live DJ sessions right onto the F1 controller. With 4GB of preloaded sounds and a hardware controller that gives you full sonic access to the Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2 DJ software, the F1 will really take your DJ-ing to a higher level.
- Traktor Kontrol F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks
- A $50 e-voucher for Traktor Pro 2 or other NI downloadable software is included
- Features 16 multi-colored pads, four filter knobs and four volume faders
- Includes around 4GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets
- Import your own samples and even capture loops or sounds live
- Transforms your DJ set into a dynamic live performance