The Scout TS32r 320x240 Thermal Monocular from FLIR features the same image clarity, detail, and thermal sensitivity that you've come to depend on from other TS-series monoculars. An interchangeable lens system, ergonomic design, Instalert display mode, shuttered eyepiece, and 2x digital zoom makes the TR32r a must-have device for hunting in low-light conditions.
The TS32r outputs 320 x 240 resolution in the viewfinder and native resolution imagery from the TS-series is accessible via the aux video RCA jack in the hot shoe. Adjustable brightness, focus, and polarity modes maximize utility and provide operators with a range of tools for optimizing image quality.
A 320 x 240 FLIR thermal imaging core with advanced image-processing algorithms endows the TS-series monocular with crisp, clear thermal images in daylight and no light, making this unit the sensible choice for law enforcement personnel and sportsmen alike. All TS-series monoculars allow operators to see in total darkness, through smoke, dust, and light fog. Locate your target even in dynamic lighting conditions, light camouflage, and foliage to create a clear tactical advantage.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Thermal Imaging Sensor
- FLIR's 320 x 240 VOx microbolometer imaging core boasts <50mK sensitivity and 7.5 - 13.5µm spectral response.
- Digital Zoom
- Extend the lens focal length with 2.0x digital zoom.
- Rapid Recharging
- A quick release hot-shoe attachment provides quick access to AC power. The latched battery door makes it easy to exchange or recondition batteries.
- Portable and Rugged
- IP-67 waterproof rated and ready operate from -4 to 140°F (-20° to 60°C). Ergonomic and user-friendly design includes right and left hand straps, and this thermal monocular can be fully controlled with just five buttons on the top side of the unit.
- Instalert Mode
- Instalert technology highlights the hottest objects in field of view by overlaying red on the visual scene while in white hot polarity mode.
- Covert Operation
- TS-series thermal devices are nearly silent while in operation. A shuttered eyepiece eliminates light splash, allowing the operator to remain covert in darkness.
- Battery Life
- Up to five hours of continuous operation on 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries. Also runs on standard non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium-Ion AA batteries.