The black BKS-2XM Expandable Backpack Camera Case from Porta Brace is a creative mixture of a DSLR or video system pack. This is a very flexible pack, made from a strong 100-denier Cordura nylon fabric that can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
The exterior contains several touch fastened storage pockets as well as a tripod pocket and cinch. A separate padded laptop pocket can accommodate up to a 17" computer. The "wow" feature of this bag is its ability to expand its length by 4" and depth by 3" to facilitate storing a larger video rig. For DSLR users, the extra space will come in handy for packing longer lenses or more gear and accessories.
Interior dividers allow you to customize the central compartment to suit your gear needs. Access to the bag is achieved via zippers with long pull tabs or easy to use touch fasteners. The front of the pack opens entirely exposing the interior for full access to your gear. An interior organizer pocket on the inside front flap can be used for small items such as memory or business cards. The wide shoulders straps are padded and adjustable. There are some handy "D" loops on the outside on which you can secure more pouches or small accessories. The pack is made in the USA and backed by Porta Brace's one-year warranty.
- Expandable 4.0" in length and 3.0" in depth
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps
- Protective laptop pocket, up to 17"
- Tripod pocket with cinch
- Customizable interior divider system
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 53.25" (135.3 cm)