The blue MX-42AB Audio Case from Porta Brace is custom fit for the Azden FMX-42A mixer. The 1000-denier Cordura material is designed to protect your gear in marginal weather when shooting on location. The case features handy clear vinyl flaps that provide both protection and rapid access to the controls and switches of the mixer. Access to the cable openings and battery are also protected and readily reached.
Strong touch fastened flaps eliminate the need to deal with zippers that can jam or break at the wrong time. The Porta Brace HB-10 suede shoulder strap is included that is not only comfortable but adjustable and removable.
Porta Brace recommends purchasing the optional AH-2 Audio/Harness Belt that will permit you to wear the case on your belt as well as adding stability and maximizing weight distribution. The case is made in the USA and comes with Porta Brace's one-year warranty.
- Custom-fit for the Azden FMX-42A mixer
- Durable, 1000-denier Cordura
- Protective vinyl coverings provide easy access to cable openings, batteries, dials and switches
- Touch fastened flap pockets
- Removable, adjustable wide suede shoulder strap
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 27.5" (69.9 cm)