The NEC P702-AVT 70" Public Display Monitor with AV Inputs and Digital Tuner has a color TFT active matrix and offers a resolution of 1920 x 1080, brightness of 420 cd/m², and high contrast ratio of 2000:1. With a 1080p resolution, 8ms response time, and viewing angle of 178° (H/V), the monitor provides high-quality pictures at almost any height. Capable of displaying videos, internet pages, PowerPoint and Flash files, the monitor is ideal for use in educational, retail, public and commercial signage applications.
Built-in NTSC / ATSC analog/digital tuners allow for high-definition broadcast capabilities, which is ideal in quick-service restaurants, airports, public information environments, healthcare facilities and retail stores.
Equipped with a screensaver, the monitor prevents image sticking due to prolonged display of a static image. It has a 2.5" (62.4mm) slim bezel and can be used in a 10 x 10 video wall display. Using the scheduler with real-time clock feature, you can program the on / off timings of the P702-AVT. Using the remote and Kensington lock, you can prevent unauthorized tampering of the monitor's settings.
A protective screen protects it from scratches. The P702-AVT is equipped with built-in speakers and can be installed on a stand or on a wall via a VESA wall mount. Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage. Equipped with VGA and DVI inputs / outputs, the monitor can be daisy-chained to multiple displays, and each display can be controlled individually via RS-232.
- Built-In Expansion Slot
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the first industry-wide standardization in option slots, simplifying installation, use and maintenance of digital signage.
HD-SDI Card (SB-L007KK): Achieve broadcast-grade video with this internal card that provides an HD-SDI input without using additional space or power.
Single board computer (NET-SBC-01/02/03/04, OPS-PCAF-WH/WS/H/S, N8000-8830): This option provides for a seamless internal PC solution that is both cost-efficient and flexible. It eliminates the need for external cabling, mounting and power supply, providing for a clean look that simplifies installation and reduces maintenance.
Digital IP Tuner (MPD-DTi): This IPTV card enables you to stream up to 1080p content directly to the display as well as ATSC / NTSC / Clear QAM signals. Other features include auto scan, DTV signal strength, parental controls, closed caption and network settings-all adjustable from the display.
CAT5 receiver: Using NEC-approved third-party solutions, you'll be able to safely send your video over longer distances.
The P702-AVT sets the standard for connectivity. Improved input options include quick input change, customized detection and naming
- Full Connectivity and Control with the Option for Expansion in Every Display
The P702-AVT touts the industry's most extensive control, diagnostics and communication, providing the highest level of remote display management. These include:
RS-232 enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232 control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
NaViSet software offers an intuitive graphical interface, allowing for easy adjustment of display settings via mouse and keyboard. NaViSet administrator provides all the advanced control to remotely located IT professionals.
DDC/CI standard allows for PC control of the display based on the VESA command set.
CableComp+ uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable's length and video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction despite long cables and low output level.
Expanded connectivity with digital loop through (DVI-D and DisplayPort)
- Built-In Technology to Support Video Wall Configurations
The P702-AVT's thin-bezel design and enhanced video wall capabilities allow you to expand your messaging options.
TileMatrix allows you to create video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10 x 10 matrix).
TileComp works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall.
Copy function allows the user to apply the settings from one display to all others in the RS-232 daisy chain, reducing setup time and saving money.
Individual and group ID functions allow users to control settings for a defined individual display or group of displays within a video wall.
Optional Display Wall Calibrator Kit (KT-LFD-CC) provides a quick, accurate and easy-to-use means of automatically matching all displays in color and brightness to create uniformity across the video wall
- Green Technology Helps Lead to a Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Eco-friendly features are aplenty in the P702-AVT, decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to your environmental consciousness. These include:
Ambient light sensor ensures consistent brightness no matter the lighting conditions, while allowing the user to set the brightness level to a pre-determined lower level in order to automatically compensate and reduce the brightness, thus decreasing power consumption.
Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Real-time clock / round-the-clock scheduling allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up / down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
Energy Star 5.0 / 5.1 is proudly offered for the P702-AVT, which meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- P702-AVT Panel Construction Includes
Thermal dissipation plate, placed behind the LCD lamps, conducts heat equally across the plate, preventing hot spots on the LCD.
Backlight layer (or lamps) determines the brightness of the display but is also a key heat component.
Wider air layer allows for increased airflow and improved heat dissipation.
Heat protection plate, located between the LCD panel and the lamps, provides added heat protection to the panel.
Panel is sealed, preventing contaminants like dust, grease or steam from damaging the panel
- 24/7 Full-HD Commercial SPVA Panels
- The professional-grade construction of the P702-AVT's panels contributes to 24/7 usage, an overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of mural effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape or portrait orientations. The panel's thermal protection starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat, followed by multi-fan-based technology specially designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of the thermal characteristics
- Additional Features
- Advanced thermal capabilities / Advanced cooling system / Sealed panel design / Thin bezel / TileMatrix (10 x 10) / TileComp / Separate Group and monitor ID function / CableComp+ / Ethernet control and communication / RS-232 control and communication / Landscape or portrait capable / Carbon footprint meter / AccuBlend / Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B) / Scheduler with real-time clock / Sharpness and softness adjustment / Screen saver function / Ambient light sensor (AmbiBright) / 6-axis color adjustment / Metal rear cabinet / POP / Side-by-side / Kensington lock / 10-bit gamma / Handles / Touch and protective screen-ready / Variable picture modes / Movie settings / Input labeling / Backlight adjust / Aspect ratio control / Built-in speakers / OPS (Expansion slot) / Input detect options / TAA-compliant