The Barco MatrixPRO-II 16x16 RGBHV Switcher combines a high 600MHz bandwidth with a flat +/-1.0dB to 300MHz frequency to deliver image switching and signal distribution without any artifacts.
A genlock input synchronizes all switching with the house sync. A user-selectable RGB delay mode locks down-stream equipment to a new signal before anything is visible on the screen. And presets are available to be stored and allow easy system reconfiguration. I/O grouping and split-mode switching features divide the matrix into smaller sub-switchers and let each color channel switch independently.
Control can be by front panel buttons, by RS232, or via Ethernet connections. The switcher also fully integrates with Barco's Encore and ScreenPRO-II presentation systems and can be controlled through them.
- 16x16 Wideband Matrix Switcher
- Delivers switching and distribution without any artifacts
- A genlock input synchronizes all switching with the house sync
- Selectable RGB delay locks down-stream equipment to a new signal
- Presets are available to be stored and facilitate easy system reconfiguration
- I/O grouping and split-mode create sub-switchers and let each color channel switch independently