The Lumens PS760 Document Camera is a high image quality document camera that captures video, photos, and audio, and that connects to a projector to display stored and/or live images. It also connects to a computer to enhance presentations with features like picture-in-picture.
The high image quality is attributable to the PS760's high-end SONY CMOS image sensor that's sensitive to identifying brightness and contrast and that captures in low noise, high resolution, and superb color reproduction, even under insufficient light conditions. Adding to the sensor's capabilities are two gooseneck lamps adjustable for best light-direction and to prevent reflections. And an Auto Tune function automatically adjusts clarity, brightness, and color at the push of one button, affording instant focus in every environment.
The camera can be used in many applications. A large A4-size built-in LED backlight design allows for easy viewing of documents, such as slides, film, and X-rays. An Ethernet function and a built-in mic and speaker provide a means for real-time remote interaction; up to 50 users can join in online simultaneously. A software called Podium View comes included and per a connection to a computer offers enhancement features like picture-in-picture, zoom and pan. These features can be applied to images already captured and stored or onto ones being projected live. Via dual VGA inputs and an S-Video input, two computers and a DVD player can simultaneously be connected for a multimedia workflow. A projector can additionally be connected, and an Image Mode feature on the camera reduces image quality interference caused by different types of projectors. Also, a Time Stamp function overlays each video, photo and audio file with a time stamp, facilitating convenient and effective data and database management. And an audio/video Splash Screen function uploads a logo or design, accompanied by audio, to be added to beginnings of presentations.
The camera has two USB inputs -- one for a USB flash drive to store up to 32GB of files on, and the other to connect an optional mouse or tablet by. Files saved on a USB can be played back when needed, and annotations to projected images can be made by mouse or tablet, instead of strictly by connection to a computer. For other controls, the camera features a high-quality touch panel with intuitive buttons. The camera is compatible with both Macs and PCs and with all major interactive white board brands.
- High Image Quality Capture / Projection
- Captures 1080pHD video and stills, and audio
- Connects to a projector and displays stored or live images
- A SONY CMOS image sensor captures in low noise and vivid color
- Features two adjustable lamps that light up documents and prevent reflections
- Comprehensive Application
- An LED backlight allows easy viewing of documents
- Remote interaction by Ethernet and a built-in mic and speaker
- An included software offers features like picture-in-picture and pan
- Two computers, a DVD player, and a projector connect into one workflow
- Features two USB ports -- one for 32GB of storage, the other for a mouse/tablet