The Lumens DC265 Ladibug Document Camera is an easy-to-install high definition classroom camera with internal and SD card memory, and with a comprehensive set of connections including HDMI, USB and dual VGA outputs. One of the VGA outputs can be used for monitoring while presenting in front of a class. The camera captures 1080pHD video and photos, and audio, and displays stored or live images on an optional electronic whiteboard. Moreover, by means of an included software, live annotations can be made onto the images displayed.
The software is for use on a connected computer. The Ladibug connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable. Both cables come included. With both computer and whiteboard connected, images can be displayed and annotations made to them. The camera can also connect by VGA directly to a projector, which can also project stored or live images.
Images are captured with clarity and with excellent color reproduction. Everything captured, including audio, can be saved onto a computer via a USB connection. However, up to 240 JPEG images can be saved on the Ladibug's internal memory and instant slideshows can conveniently be created by playing back the images. The Ladibug software, other than providing annotation functionality, is also capable of saving video in various compression codecs, and additionally offers a function for single or time-lapse continuous photo capture.
- HD Camera with Memory and Dual VGA Outs
- Captures video, photos, and audio and displays images on an electronic whiteboard
- Via an included software, live annotations can be made on stored or live images displayed
- 240 JPEG images can be saved internally and slideshows can be created by instant playback
- Features one SD card slot that supports up to 32GB of external SD and SDHC memory storage
- Equipped with 2 VGA outputs -- one can be used for monitoring while presenting in front of a class
- Image Capture
- Images are captured in clear high-definition quality and with superior color reproduction
- Videos can be saved in one of various codecs, and photos taken in single or continuous capture
- USB / VGA / HDMI Connections
- The Ladibug connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable
- Video, photos and audio captured can be saved onto a connected computer via a USB connection
- Features and Functions
- Auto focus / freeze frame / auto exposure / auto white balance / low light mode / photo mode / text mode / auto tune automatically adjusts clarity, brightness, and color / image mode: normal, 35mm, slide, microscope, film mode / one touch audio and video recording / picture-in-picture / auto slide show / slide show transitions / image rotation: full screen image rotation from 90 and 180 to 270° / annotation / pan: automatically zoom from full page to separate quadrants