The Lumens PC190 Podium Document Camera is a plug-and-play high definition classroom camera with internal memory, VGA, C-Video, and RS232 connections, and type A and type B USB ports. The camera captures video, photos, and audio, and displays stored or live images on an optional electronic whiteboard. By means of an included software, which is for use on a connected computer, live annotations can be made onto the images displayed. However, by the camera's type A USB port, a mouse can be connected and without a computer annotations made. The Podium connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable. Both cables come included. The camera can also connect by VGA directly to a projector, which can as well be used to display stored or live images.
Images are captured with clarity and with excellent color reproduction. Everything captured, including audio, can be saved onto a computer via a USB connection, and up to 64GB of memory can externally be saved on a USB flash drive. Additionally, up to 120 JPEG images can be saved on the Podium's internal memory and instant slideshows can conveniently be created by playing back the images. The Podium software, other than providing annotation functionality, is also capable of saving video in various compression codecs, and additionally offers a function for single or time-lapse continuous photo capture.
- HD Camera with Memory and A/B USB Ports
- Captures video, photos, and audio and displays images on an electronic whiteboard
- Via an included software, live annotations can be made on stored or live images displayed
- 120 JPEG images can be saved internally and slideshows can be created by instant playback
- A type A USB port takes a mouse connection by which annotations can be made without a computer
- Image Capture
- Images are captured in clear high-definition quality and with superior color reproduction
- Videos can be saved in one of various codecs, and photos taken in single or continuous capture
- USB and VGA Connections
- The Podium connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable
- Video, photos and audio captured can be saved onto a connected computer via a USB connection
- Features and Functions
- Auto focus / freeze frame / auto exposure / auto white balance / photo mode / text mode / one touch video recording and playback with audio from built-in microphone / slide show: automatic or manual playback of saved images / auto tune automatically adjusts clarity, brightness, and color / image mode: normal, 35mm, slide, microscope, film mode / pan: enlarge any part of an image and pan by using the arrow keys / live image masking / volume control by remote or on-screen menu