The Lumens DC158 Ladibug Document Camera is an easy-to-install high definition classroom camera with internal memory and VGA, USB, C-Video and RS232 connections. The camera captures video, photos, and audio, and displays stored or live images on an optional electronic whiteboard. Moreover, by means of an included software, live annotations can be made onto the images displayed.
The software is for use on a connected computer. The Ladibug connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable. Both cables come included. With both computer and whiteboard connected, images can be displayed and annotations made to them. The camera can also connect by VGA directly to a projector, which can as well be used to display stored or live images.
Images are captured with clarity and with excellent color reproduction. Everything captured, including audio, can be saved onto a computer via a USB connection. However, up to 120 JPEG images can be saved on the Ladibug's internal memory and instant slideshows can conveniently be created by playing back the images. The Ladibug software, other than providing annotation functionality, is also capable of saving video in various compression codecs, and additionally offers a function for single or time-lapse continuous photo capture.
- HD Classroom Camera with Internal Memory
- Captures video, photos, and audio and displays images on an electronic whiteboard
- Via an included software, live annotations can be made on stored or live images displayed
- 120 JPEG images can be saved internally and slideshows can be created by instant playback
- Image Capture
- Images are captured in clear high-definition quality and with superior color reproduction
- Videos can be saved in one of various codecs, and photos taken in single or continuous capture
- USB and VGA Connections
- The Ladibug connects to a whiteboard by a USB cable and to a computer by a VGA cable
- Video, photos and audio captured can be saved onto a connected computer via a USB connection
- Features and Functions
- Auto focus / freeze frame / auto exposure / auto white balance / night vision mode/ low light mode / photo mode / text mode / slide show: automatic or manual playback of saved images / slide show transition effects / auto tune automatically adjusts clarity, brightness, and color / image mode: normal, 35mm, slide, microscope, film mode / picture-in-picture / image rotation: full screen image rotation from 90 and 180 to 270° / pan mode: enlarge any part of live image and pan with arrow keys