The Lumens PC120 Podium Document Camera is a lightweight, easy-to-install high definition classroom camera with a USB connection and a built-in power supply. The camera captures video, photos, and audio, and displays stored or live images on an optional electronic whiteboard. Moreover, by means of an included software, live annotations can be made onto the images displayed.
The software is for use on a connected computer. The Podium connects to a computer and a whiteboard by a USB daisy chain -- the Podium connects to a computer by an included USB cable, and the computer chains out to a whiteboard by another USB cable. With both computer and whiteboard connected, images can be displayed and annotations made to them.
Images are captured with clarity and with excellent color reproduction. Everything captured, including audio, gets saved onto a computer. The software, other than providing annotation functionality, is also capable of saving video in various compression codecs, and additionally offers a function for single or time-lapse continuous JPEG photo capture.
The Podium's built-in power supply has a 25 ft cable by which the camera connects plug-and-play to full functionality. The length of the cable allows the camera to conveniently be moved around the classroom. A lamp and a microphone are also built-in.
- Plug-and-Play HD Classroom Camera
- Captures video, photos, and audio and displays images on an electronic whiteboard
- Via an included software, live annotations can be made on stored or live images displayed
- The power supply, lamp and mic are built in, and the Podium connects easily by plug-and-play
- The 25 ft length of the built-in power cable allows the Podium to freely be moved around the class
- Image Capture and Features
- Images are captured in clear high-definition quality and with superior color reproduction
- Videos can be saved in one of various codecs, and photos taken in single or continuous capture
- Features include auto tune / exposure / white balance / focus, photo / text mode, and 0 - 180° rotation
- USB Connection
- The Podium has a USB port and connects to a computer and whiteboard by a USB daisy-chain
- Video, photos and audio captured get saved onto a connected computer via a USB cable connection