The Lumens DC120 Ladibug Document Camera is a lightweight, easy-to-install high definition classroom camera with a USB connection and a built-in power supply. The camera captures video, photos, and audio, and displays stored or live images on an electronic whiteboard. Moreover, by means of an included software, live annotations can be made onto the images displayed.
The software is for use on a connected computer. The Ladibug connects to a computer and a whiteboard by a USB daisy chain -- the Ladibug connects to a computer by an included USB cable, and the computer chains out to a whiteboard by another USB cable. With both computer and whiteboard connected, images can be displayed and annotations made to them.
Images are captured with clarity and with excellent color reproduction. Everything captured, including audio, gets saved onto a computer. The software, other than providing annotation functionality, is also capable of saving video in various compression codecs, and additionally offers a function for single or time-lapse continuous JPEG photo capture. Other functions of the Ladibug consist of auto exposure, auto white balance, photo and text modes, full screen image rotation from 0 to 180°, auto focus, and auto tune, which automatically adjusts clarity, brightness, and color, affording instant focus in every environment.
The Ladibug's built-in power supply has a 25 ft cable by which the camera connects plug-and-play to full functionality. The length of the cable allows the camera to conveniently be moved around the classroom. A lamp and a microphone are also built-in.
- Easy-to-Install HD Classroom Camera
- Captures video, photos, and audio and displays images on an electronic whiteboard
- Via an included software, live annotations can be made on stored or live images displayed
- The power supply, lamp and mic are built in, and the Ladibug connects easily by plug-and-play
- The 25 ft length of the built-in power cable allows the Ladibug to freely be moved around the class
- Image Capture and Functions
- Images are captured in clear high-definition quality and with superior color reproduction
- Operational functions include auto exposure, auto white balance, auto focus, and auto tune
- Videos can be saved in one of various codecs, and photos taken in single or continuous capture
- USB Connection
- The Ladibug has a USB port and connects to a computer and whiteboard by a USB daisy-chain
- Video, photos and audio captured get saved onto a connected computer via a USB cable connection