The Phaser 7800/DN Tabloid Network Color Laser Printer from Xerox delivers a fast 45 pages/minute in both black and color. The printer supports page sizes up to 12 x 18" so you can save time and resources by printing large brochures and newsletters in-house rather than outsourcing to a print shop. Its automatic duplex printing lets you easily cut paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer features a 620-sheet / 2 tray input capacity so you can execute long print runs uninterrupted. Alternatively, use the extra tray for additional, commonly used paper size for easier switching between media. The printer uses 4 separate toner cartridges so you only have to replace the color that runs out. A large 2.0 GB internal memory capacity allows you to print complex jobs without slowing down your computer; the files are stored in the printer's memory, not the computer's memory. Additionally, store commonly printed files in the printer's built-in 160GB security-protected hard drive for retrieval at any time.
The printer is designed for heavy usage with a high 225,000-page monthly duty cycle as well as high capacity input and output trays. The input trays even have built-in sensors that automatically detect the size and remaining quantity so you can monitor supplies efficiently. In addition to USB connectivity, the printer features an Ethernet port so you can save space and resources by sharing the printer with your entire local network.
Print Shop-Quality Color, Without The Print Shop
If your work demands the best-possible color print quality, the Phaser 7800 color printer is the obvious choice. With the winning combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level color-matching technologies, no other tabloid-size color printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house:
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi: The Phaser 7800 color printer delivers a high print resolution that consistently produces realistic images, photos and graphics, plus sharp text and fine-line detail
- The Colors You Expect, With Reliable Accuracy: PANTONE calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations, while true Adobe PostScript 3 ensures accuracy you can count on
- Seeing is Believing: Impress your clients and potential customers with output that, until now, could only be achieved by outsourcing your work to a professional print shop. The Phaser 7800 produces glossy, vivid colors; rich, deep blacks; and the smoothest color transitions - no streaking, banding or striping.
- No-Compromise Color Matching: PhaserMatch 5.0 color management and calibration software, including the PhaserMeter Color Measurement Device powered by X-Rite, adds a professional level of color control and helps maintain color accuracy print after print, and across all output devices
- Easy Viewing: Stunning color quality means very little if your audience can't easily understand your messaging. Advanced trapping technology ensures clean edges and prevents gaps between adjacent colors. Plus, black text on colored backgrounds and colored text on black backgrounds always print sharp and clear
- Advanced Print Head Technology: The Phaser 7800 color printer features the Xerox Hi-Q LED print head, which provides better dot-to-dot intensity and timing control, and produces precise color registration
- For designers, photographers, and creative professionals from every industry: Now there's virtually no limit to the types of printed materials you can create thanks to the Phaser 7800 color printer's incredible media handling capabilities. From customer-ready brochures and sales proposals, to posters, banners, booklets and business cards, no other device in its class prints such amazing color quality on the widest range of media weights and sizes. Take advantage of weights from 75 to 350 g/m2, and sizes from 3.5 x 3.9 to 12.6 x 48", and let your creative inspiration take over
The Phaser 7800 color printer includes an impressive lineup of standard features that help your office environment reduce its impact on the natural environment:
- EA Toner: Our EA Toner with low-melt technology achieves minimum fusing temperature at 68 °F (20 °C) less than conventional toner for even more energy savings
- Reduced Paper Consumption: Save paper and money when you print multipage documents with automatic two-sided output
- Hi-Q LED Print Engine: Proven Hi-Q LED print engine technology consumes minimal energy and space, and operates quietly
- Induction Heating Fuser: The heat-efficient IH fuser consumes substantially less power in standby mode than conventional fusers and achieves a start-up time of less than 15 seconds
The Peak Of Productivity
Engineered for fast-paced environments with the most demanding expectations, the Phaser 7800 color printer delivers clearly superior color quality without sacrificing exceptional speed or reliability. Now any business or organization that depends on color-whether selling their products, winning new business, or sharing creative concepts-can produce the most impressive, customer-ready collaterals as fast as they need them:
- Fast Printing: The Phaser 7800 helps you beat your deadlines, delivering both black-and-white and color output at a speed of up to 45 ppm
- A True Powerhouse: With a 1.33 GHz processor, 2 GB of memory and a standard 160 GB hard drive, the Phaser 7800 is designed to handle a steady flow of high resolution print jobs loaded with colorful images and graphics
- Standard Duplexing: Automatic two-sided printing comes standard, providing more flexibility and helping reduce paper consumption. Plus, the Phaser 7800 printer's duplex speed is just as fast as single-side printing, so there's no sacrificing efficiency for conservation. And with the optional Extra Heavy Duty Media Kit you can print two-sided output on standard and custom size media in weights up to 300 g/m2. No other printer in its class handles such a wide variety of heavy stock
- Long-Term Durability: With a duty cycle of up to 225,000 pages per month, we built the Phaser 7800 color printer to withstand constant use and perform at its best for years to come
- Total Peace Of Mind: In the unlikely event that a problem does occur, your Phaser 7800 is covered by a one-year onsite warranty and the Xerox-exclusive Total Satisfaction Guarantee
Emphasis On Easy
Designed to handle a wide variety of complex color print jobs, there's nothing complex about the Phaser 7800 color printer's usability. With superior printer management capabilities and innovative, helpful technologies, even those with no experience using advanced color printers will quickly become comfortable with the wealth of useful features offered by the Phaser 7800:
- Advanced Touchscreen Interface: The Phaser 7800 features a state-of-the-art 4.3-inch, color touch-screen interface. Its big, bright icons and intuitive menus make walk-up operation faster and easier than ever.
- Help Where You Need It: The Phaser 7800 features embedded help videos for quick, easy, step-by-step troubleshooting assistance right on the color touch screen.
- Effortless Printer Management: CentreWare Internet Services embedded web server helps you save valuable time by simplifying configuration cloning and automatic installation of additional Phaser 7800 color printers. You can also view job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser
- Fewer Interventions: Long-life, user-replaceable items, such as the imaging unit and fuser, are easy to access and replace. Plus, they're engineered for maximum longevity so you'll stay more productive, longer
- Easy, Front-Side Access: The Phaser 7800 was designed for total convenience. There's no need to rotate or move the printer to perform routine maintenance like changing toner and adding paper
- Bi-directional Communication: The Phaser 7800 sends print-job updates, along with toner and paper supply levels, to your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems - and how to fix them