The OTS-30 30Hz Thermal Monocular from ATN is a compact durable thermal imaging system useful for border patrol, perimeter security, and surveillance. Whether the conditions include no light, extreme temperatures, or humidity, this thermal imaging device is engineered to deliver crisp color images with high contrast. The 11x8 degree field of view and electronic zoom settings make this unit well-suited for short and mid-range engagements.
Dedicated polarity and zoom buttons enable quick and intuitive control of the OTS-30 system functions. Using the integrated video output, operator's can monitor and record the image in real-time. Survey the entire field for increased situational awareness, then zoom in for enhanced detection and recognition. The unit runs on two CR123 batteries and will provide up to four hours of continuous operation at room temperature.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- 320 x 240 uncooled VOx microbolometer detector
- 7 - 14µm spectral response
- < 0.1°C thermal sensitivity
- 30Hz fast imaging refresh rate
- 19mm objective focal length
- 11 x 8° field of view
- 800 x 600 OLED color display
- -6 to 2 diopter adjustment
- RCA video output
- Digital zoom
Interface and Controls
- Selectable polarity modes (white hot, black hot, 5 color settings)
- Selectable reticle type and color
- Manual brightness control
- Auto contrast adjustment
- Adjustable windage and elevation