The Axis Communications M7014 4-Channel Video Encoder is designed to record high-quality videos and allow integration of up to 4 analog cameras in an already existing IP infrastructure. H.264 compression technology allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. This encoder is capable of simultaneous dual streaming of the H.264 and MJPEG video feeds at 15 fps up to D1 resolutions. In addition, it allows all 4 channels to be simultaneously displayed on a single screen with quad view.
Adding to your convenience are features such as advanced network connectivity, secured operation, video motion detection, PTZ support for analog cameras, and more. It features an active tampering alarm that sends email alerts in case of an event. Password protection adds another layer of security by providing access to only authorized users. This video encoder includes a microSDHC memory card slot for on-board storage. The encoder supports Power over Ethernet so you can power the encoder from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- Allows implementing analog cameras with an existing IP architecture
- Records high-quality video up to D1 resolution at 15 fps
- H.264 compression for reduced storage requirements and bandwidth requirements
- Simultaneous streaming of H.264 and MJPEG video content
- Advanced network connectivity with secured operation
- Video motion detection allows recording on detection of motion
- RS-422 and RS-485 protocols for PTZ support of analog cameras
- Access only for authorized users via password protection
- microSDHC memory card slot for local storage of videos
- PoE supplies power to the encoder from the connected Ethernet cable
- Compact size suitable for use in discreet surveillance applications, such as retail stores, banks, in camera housings, etc.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications